Greek-style roast chicken
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 750g new potatoes, thickly sliced lengthways
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 chicken thighs, skin on and bone in
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 100g black olives
- ½ small pack oregano, leaves picked
- 200g pack feta, crumbled into chunks
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- STEP 1
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Put the potatoes in a roasting tin and drizzle with half the oil. Sit the chicken thighs on top, drizzle over the remaining oil and season. Roast in the oven for 30 mins.
- STEP 2
Add the cherry tomatoes, olives, oregano leaves and feta, then drizzle with the red wine vinegar. Return to the oven for another 25-30 mins until the chicken is cooked through and golden.