- 1 x 200g pouch microwavable brown rice
Rice is a grain, the seed of a type of grass, which is the most widely grown and the most…
- selection of leftover Asian-style canapés (we used 6 gyoza and 120g tempura prawns)
- 1 carrot, peeled into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
The carrot, with its distinctive bright orange colour, is one of the most versatile root…
- ½ cucumber, cut into sticks
- 100g frozen edamame or peas, cooked and cooled
- ½ small pack coriander
- sesame seeds (optional) and pickled ginger or fresh ginger, cut into matchsticks, to serve
For the dressing
Whisk the dressing ingredients together and set aside. Cook the rice following pack instructions, divide between two bowls and drizzle over half the dressing. Reheat the canapés.
Arrange all the remaining ingredients on top of the rice, making sections of carrot, cucumber, edamame, and canapés. Top with the coriander, sesame seeds and pickled ginger. Drizzle over the remaining dressing and serve.