- 500ml almond milk
- 200g jumbo porridge oats
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
Baking powder is a raising agent that is commonly used in cake-making. It is made from an alkali…
- 1 egg, beaten
The ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition, packed with protein and a…
- 1 small ripe banana, mashed
Probably the best known, most popular tropical fruit, their name probably derives from the…
- ½ tsp almond extract or 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 450g blueberries, plus extra to serve
- 30g whole, skin-on almonds, roughly chopped
- milk or fat-free yogurt and honey, to serve (optional)
One of the most widely used ingredients, milk is often referred to as a complete food. While cow…
Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Mix all of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
Tip the mixture into a 2-litre ovenproof dish, then bake for 30-35 mins until piping hot in the middle. Serve warm with a little milk or yogurt, honey and extra blueberries, if you like.