- 180g raw king prawns
- 2 tbsp fajita seasoning
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 limes, 1 juiced, 1 cut into wedges to serve
The same shape, but smaller than…
- small bunch coriander, leaves only
- ½ jalapeño (deseeded if you like), finely chopped
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 hot dog buns
- ½ mango, peeled and thinly sliced
Mix the prawns with the fajita seasoning and the oil, set aside. Mix the beans with the lime juice, half the coriander and a good pinch of seasoning. In a separate bowl, stir the jalapeño into the mayo.
Fry the prawns to just pink, remove from pan, set aside.
Split the buns in half, fill each with a quarter of the beans, then the mango. Top with the prawns, drizzle over the mayo, scatter over the remaining coriander and serve with the lime wedges.