Black bean soba noodles with mushrooms & cabbage
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 garlic clove , finely sliced
- thumb-tip piece fresh root ginger , cut into matchsticks
- 250g chestnut mushroom , quartered
- ½ Savoy cabbage , shredded
- 300g soba noodle
- 195g jar black bean stir-fry sauce
- 4 spring onions , sliced
- STEP 1
Heat oil in a wok or large frying pan and add the garlic and ginger. Gently cook for 2 mins until softened. Add mushrooms and cook over a medium heat for 4-5 mins until golden. Add the cabbage and stir-fry for 1 min more.
- STEP 2
Cook noodles according to pack instructions. Stir the black bean sauce into the cabbage and stir-fry for 1 min. Stir in 100ml water, then cover and simmer for 5 mins until the cabbage is tender. Stir in spring onions. Drain noodles, toss with the cabbage serve.