Bang bang chicken cups
- Preparation and cooking time
- No cook
- Serves 2
This healthy supper is super speedy - top lettuce leaves with cooked chicken, colourful vegetables and a peanut and sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp Thai sweet chilli dipping sauce
- juice ½ lime
- 2 cooked skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Little Gem lettuces , leaves separated
- 4 spring onions , trimmed and cut into very fine matchsticks
- 0.3 cucumber , cut into very fine matchsticks
- 1 medium carrot , peeled and cut into very fine matchsticks
- STEP 1
Put the peanut butter in a small bowl and stir in 3 tbsp of just-boiled water until smooth. Add the chilli sauce and lime juice, and mix well.
- STEP 2
Cut the chicken breasts into thin slices and place on a board with the bowl of peanut sauce. Put the lettuce leaves, spring onions, cucumber and carrot in separate piles alongside.
- STEP 3
Put slices of chicken into the lettuce leaves, then top with the vegetables and peanut sauce.