- 3 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
Peanut butter starts with dry roasting peanuts, which concentrates and heightens their flavour…
- 1 tbsp Thai sweet chilli dipping sauce
- juice ½ lime
The same shape, but smaller than…
- 2 cooked skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Little Gem lettuces, leaves separated
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and cut into very fine matchsticks
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
- 0.3 cucumber, cut into very fine matchsticks
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and cut into very fine matchsticks
The carrot, with its distinctive bright orange colour, is one of the most versatile root…
Put the peanut butter in a small bowl and stir in 3 tbsp of just-boiled water until smooth. Add the chilli sauce and lime juice, and mix well.
Cut the chicken breasts into thin slices and place on a board with the bowl of peanut sauce. Put the lettuce leaves, spring onions, cucumber and carrot in separate piles alongside.
Put slices of chicken into the lettuce leaves, then top with the vegetables and peanut sauce.