Annie's Amazing Salad Dressing
Member recipe by l-mungavin
- 3 tbsp castor sugar
- 1 heaped tsp mustard (dry powder or ordinary wet)
- salt & pepper to taste
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 crushed cloves of garlic
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp vinegar (malt or wine)
- Put the sugar, mustard, seasoning, lemon juice and garlic in a jam jar (in that order).
- Add the olive oil and shake. The mixture will be thick and lumpy.
- Add the vinegar and stir/shake well.
- Before pouring, give another good shake.
- *TIP*: This recipe is not exact, you can adjust the quantities slighty to your taste. The trick is to sample the dressing as you go along!