Yummy Jammy Muffins
Member recipe by yummymummy31
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Muffins
- 300g (10oz) plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 150g (5oz) caster sugar
- 50g (2oz) butter
- 225ml (8floz) milk
- 1 medium egg
- approx. 1 tsp jam for each muffin
- Plus 10 muffin/cupcake cases
- Pre-heat oven at 200 C or 400 F. Mix together the flour, baking powder, caster sugar, butter, milk and egg.
- Spoon mixture into muffin/cupcake cases half way.
- Then add a teaspoon of jam into the centre of muffin/cupcake cases.
- Pour rest of mixture over the jam so that it is now in the middle of the muffin/cupcake cases (sandwiched).
- Bake in centre of oven for 15 mins (I used fan assisted oven so times may vary).