Easy Vanilla Ice Cream
Member recipe by mydnightshadow
ServingsServes 1 - 2 Litres
A totally delicious creamy vanilla ice cream that is quick and easy to prepare with no cooking.
- 2 x 397g cans Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 150ml single cream
- 250ml Creme Fraiche
- 300ml Extra Thick Double Cream
- 1 tbsp good quality Vanilla Essence
- Beat together all the ingredients until smooth and creamy
- Transfer to an ice cream maker and follow the manufacturers instructions. (If you don't have an ice cream maker then transfer to a freezerproof container and freeze until slushy. Beat well then freeze until firm)
- The ice cream can be eaten directly from the ice cream maker for a soft ice cream or frozen over night for a firmer ice cream.
- When frozen over night, leave the ice cream at room temperature for 5 mins before serving in scoops.