Irish Cream Cheesecake
Member recipe by chef_tracey
Baileys, Chocolate and Cream Cheese on a Chocolate Chip Cookie base.
- For the Base:
- 175g/6 oz Chocolate chip Cookies (Crushed)
- 55g/2 oz Butter.
- The filling:
- 225g/8 oz Plain Chocolate
- 225g/8 oz Milk Chocolate
- 55g/2 oz Castor Sugar
- 350g/12 oz Cream cheese
- 425ml/15 floz Double Cream, Whipped
- 3 tbsp Irish Cream Liqueur (Bailey's)
- Grease a 20cm/8 inch Springform pan.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the Crushed Cookies, and press into the tin. Chill in the fridge.
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmeing water. Leave to cool.
- Beat the Cream Cheese and Sugar together. Gently fold in the whipped cream. then fold in the melted chocolate. When incorporated, add the Irish Cream Liqueur and mix together.
- When all incorporated, spoon into the tin over the biscuit base and chill in the fridge till set.