Simple Chicken Nuggets
Member recipe by hgw139
This is a great recipe for kids it's a healthier and tastier than supermarket also a lot of fun to make.
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- Plain Flour
- 2 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper
- Nob of Butter
- Tbsp Olive Oil
- Place flour on a large plate (fill the plate doesn't matter to much) do the same with the polenta.
- Beat the eggs and place in a bowl. Season the flour with salt and pepper.
- Cut the chicken into pieces of your choice (keep hole if want will effect cooking time).
- Preheat the oven 50C/gas 3.
- First roll the chicken in the flour (knock any access of) then the egg, then finally in the polenta. Repeat for all.
- Put a griddle pan on a high heat with the butter and oil.
- Fry each piece till golden brown then put in the oven to keep warm while cooking rest of the chicken.