Member recipe by marcedvr
- 200 g flour tip '00'
- 1 whole egg
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olove oil
- a pinch of sea salt
- All you need do is to mix flour with eggs, olive oil and salt. If too dry, sprinkle with water and add flour if too sticky.
- It is now important to wrap dough in plastic and leave it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until you want to use it. Humidity will bind the dough.
- For the dough using a pasta machine. We get a smooth dough and flavored. Add flour if necessary, it does not stick and we'll cut to desired shape.
- We leave them to dry for another day or we boil water with salt for 1-2 minutes.