Balsamic vinegar potatoes
Member recipe by Kirstenjr87
- 6 medium sized potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 rosemary stick/ pinch of dried rosemary
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar (aceto balsamico di Modena)
- 1 large knob of butter
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into 3-5mm thick slices.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or a wok. When the oil is hot add the potatoes and the salt and fry for a few minutes.
- Lower the heat to medium and add the balsamic vinegar and rosemary. Stir well and cover with a lid. Cook the potatoes for about 20-30 minutes until golden, stirring occasionally so they don't stick to the pan.
- Take the pan from the heat and add the butter and any extra seasoning if necessary. Great with a juicy steak!