Member recipe by swordfish
- 3 large courgettes
- 2 cloves garlic
- Olive oil
- 4 anchovies
- 2 red chillies (or equivalent - I like the Lazy Chillies for this recipe)
- Large bag of fresh pasta, preferably Fusilli
- Garlic bread, to serve
- Begin cooking the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Using a large pot, pour in a generous amount of the olive oil so that the bottom is well coated. Crush the garlic and heat on high.
- Finely chop the chillies. Grate the courgettes and place into the heating oil. Mix in the chillies and anchovies. Cook till the courgettes soften, stirring occasionally.
- Drain the cooked pasta, and drop it into the courgettes, and mix well.
- Serve into bowls, grate some parmesan on top and serve with the garlic bread