Member recipe by stelladias77
- 300 grams flour, all-purpose
- 12 grams butter
- 6 grams salt
- 6 grams yeast, active dry
- 175 millilitres water
- 12 grams sugar
- In mixing bowl combine flour, sugar, yeast, and salt, mix on low speed for one minute.
- Add water and mix on low speed for one minute.
- Combine butter and kneed until smooth and elastic, about 10-15 minutes at medium speed.
- Cover dough with towel and let rising at a warm place until volume double size.
- Punch the dough down and in to greased mini loaf pan, allow to rise for one hour.
- Bake at 200C degree for 35 minutes.
- Serve with jam or butter.