Member recipe by bethocallaghan
- 300g Pasta Shapes (such as Penne)
- 1 jar (300-400g approx) pasta sauce
- 2 tbsp Creme Fraiche / Double Cream
- 1 can sweetcorn, drained
- 100g ham
- grated cheddar and/or mozzarella cubes
- Pepper/dried mixed herbs (optional)
- Heat the oven to 180C. Cook the pasta according to packet instructions and then drain.
- In a large oven proof dish combine the pasta sauce, creme fraiche, sweetcorn and ham. Then mix in the cooked pasta.
- Top with the cheese and the pepper/dried mixed herbs if using. Then bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve with a mixed salad.