Member recipe by yummyscrummycupcake
- 2 oaty digestive biscuits
- 2 tbsp of melted butter
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 125g mascarpone cheese
- Place the biscuits in a greaseproof bag and use a rolling pin to gently bash them until they are crushed up into crumbs. (If you dont have a greaseproof bag, this can be done in a bowl using the end of a rolling pin.)
- Place the crushed biscuits in a bowl and pour in the melted butter. Mix well; the crumbs will change colour as they soak up the butter. Then spoon the crumbs into the bottom of the dishes and press it down firmly with your fingers to make a base.
- Take a lemon and roll it on the table top, pressing down firmly to loosen the juice inside. Cut the lemon in half, and squeeze the juice from half of lemon in a bowl.
- Add the mascarpone cheese and icing sugar and mix them together with the juice with a fork.
- Using the two-spoon method, spoon the cheesy mixture into the dishes to hide the biscuit bases. Now cover the dishes and put it in the fridge to set for 2 hours.