- 500g pack turkey mince
- 1 rounded tbsp Korma paste
- 1 tsp groundnut, vegetable or olive oil
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 1 onion, finely chopped
Onions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia…
- 500ml chicken stock
- 175ml reduced-fat or light coconut milk
- large handful sugar snap peas, halved on the diagonal
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp toasted flaked almonds
- few coriander leaves (optional)
Make the meatballs: mix the mince with 1 tsp curry paste and seasoning. Shape into walnut-size meatballs. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Fry the meatballs for 5 mins, turning until they are browned all over.
Heat the remaining curry paste in a saucepan. Add the onion and fry over a low heat for about 5 mins, until soft – be careful not to burn the paste (add a splash of water if you need to).
Pour in the stock and coconut milk, and bring to the boil. Turn the heat down to low and add the meatballs. Cook for 10 mins, or until the turkey is cooked through and the sauce has thickened slightly. Add the sugar snaps and tomatoes, and cook for another 2 mins. Scatter with the almonds and coriander, if you have any, and serve with rice.