Ricotta & strawberry sandwich
Member recipe by sophie33
- 1 soft bagna, nearly all the way sliced open but not the whole way so that one end of the top still holds on the bottom
- a bit of minarine
- a few tablespoons of fresh sheep's ricotta
- 2 large ripe strawberries, cleaned, hulled & cut into thicker slices
- Take your open bagna & smear the 2 sides in with a bit of minarine.
- Now, smear the 2 insides of the bagna in with a few tablespoons of fresh sheep's ricotta. You can choose how much you like. I like to smear them not evenly but rough!
- Arrange your sliced strawberry slices on top of the ricotta bottom of your bagna.
- Lay the smeared ricotta top of the bagna on top of the strawberries & enjoy!
- ** Variations: 1. This is also lovely with the addition of grinds of fresh black pepper 2. This is also lovely with fresh rocket leaves & with a bit of good aged balsamic vinegar