Leerdammer Vegetarian Patties
Member recipe by isobelstorm
- 80g fresh breadcrumbs
- 40g Leerdammer Cheese, grated
- 60g leeks, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 1 egg lightly whisked
- 1 egg white lightly whisked
- 80g dried fine breadcrumbs
- Mix the first seven ingredients together.
- Form the mixture into 4 large (or 8 small) patties and flatten slightly.
- Dip each patty in a plate of egg white and then into a plateful of breadcrumbs until coated all over.
- Lay the patties on a non-stick baking sheet. Bake in a hot oven at 180C/Gas Mark 4 for 20-25 minutes until cooked through and the base of the patties have cooked to a light golden colour.
- Serve hot with the coloured side uppermost.