- 1 tbsp olive oil
Probably the most widely-used oil in cooking, olive oil is pressed from fresh olives. It's…
- 2 swordfish steaks, about 100g each buy from sustainable stocks)
- ½ mango, peeled and chopped
- 2 spring onion, thinly sliced
Also known as scallions or green onions, spring onions are in fact very young onions, harvested…
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- zest and juice from ½ lime
The same shape, but smaller than…
- handful coriander leaves, chopped
- salad leaves, to serve
Rub the oil all over the fish and season. Heat a griddle pan or BBQ, cook the fish for 3 mins, then turn over and cook for 3 mins on the other side until charred and just cooked through.
For the salsa, toss together the mango, spring onions, chilli, lime zest and juice and coriander. Serve with the grilled fish and salad leaves.
Super salsaThis salsa works well with other types of fish – try it with tuna or salmon. It also tastes great with grilled pork chops.