Member recipe by davelynne
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, crushed
- 3-4 rashers bacon
- 450g minced beef
- 2 400g can peeled tomatoes
- 1 can tomatoe puree
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- freshly ground black pepper
- worcestershire sauce
- 110g white tagliatele
- 110g green tagliatele
- 220g mozzarella cheese, very thinly sliced
- Fry the onion and garlic untiy transparent
- Add the bacon and fry a little longer
- Add the mince and fry until brown
- Add the tomatoes, tomatoe puree, salt, oregano, pepper and dash of worcester sauce.
- Simmer for 1-1.5 hours.
- Whn cooked boil the Tagliatelle for 10 mins or as instructed on packet. Drain
- In an oven proof dish, layer alternativelly Tagliatele, sauce and cheese. You can add mushrooms if you like, cook first and then add to the layers.
- Cook in a gas oven at gas mark 5, electric 190c, fan 170c for .5 hour until cheese has melted