could beet soup
Member recipe by lovefood10
its good for hot sumer time, becose its serves with the cold or warm potatoes.
- 2 large beets
- 3 eggs hard boiled
- dill finely choped
- 800g sweet potatoes
- 1 large cucumber choped in pieces
- 200ml natural yogurth, or milk
- spring onions
- salt, paper for your taste.
- in a seperate pod boil the beets, take out and pill of the skin,then slice them or chope.
- in a large pod boil the water put choped beets in, and remove from the cooker.
- put the pod in cold water for a 10min and keep changing the water till the beets in pod get cold.
- then chope the spring onions, eggs, cucumber, and mix in the pod.
- stear natural yogurt, or milk on your own taste.
- boil the potatoes, mash then in butter and milk.