Member recipe by lostmymind
- 350g chicken breast(boneless)
- 4 rashers of bacon
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teasp mixed herbs
- 180ml double cream
- choice of veg (e.g peas,sweetcorn,red pepper)
- Chopping Board
- Veg Knife
- Garlic Crusher
- Wooden Spoon
- Temperature Probe
- Peel and chop onion + garlic.
- Cut bacon into small pieces with scissors.
- Gently fry onion, garlic + bacon in a pan.
- Chop chicken into bite size pieces and add to pan.
- Cook chicken untill it has changed colour-IT IS NOT COOKED AT THIS STAGE.
- Prepare all other veg and add to the pan.
- Add herbs and cook for 10 mins.
- Check chicken with a temperature probe(it should be higher than 80c)
- Turn off the heat and stir in the cream.
- Add to dish. Reheat in a microwave when needed.