Member recipe by smaties1226
A really healthy recipe that the whole family will enjoy! It is also suitable for vegetarians!
- 400g tin of mixed beans
- 400g tin of chopped tomatoes with garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- To Serve:
- Boiled potatoes or rice
- Wash pepper and beans. Chop up onion and pepper into bite sized pieces.
- Place tin tomatoes, onion, cumin and paprika into blender and blend until smooth.
- Put beans into a saucepan and put sauce in on top. Add in pepper. Stir.
- Simmer the beans for 5 mins with lid on. Take lidd off and simmer for a further 5 mins.
- Serve with rice or boiled potato.