Member recipe by munatycooking
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 5 tablespoons condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 drops vanilla
- 1 cup coffee
- Ladyfingers cookies
- Your favorite chocolate bar to shave on top
- In a bowl, whisk cream cheese, heavy cream, condensed milk, and vanilla.
- Dip ladyfingers in coffee, for few seconds but donât get them soggy.
- Align half of the ladyfingers in a serving dish.
- Spread half the cream mixture on top of it.
- Add another layer of soaked ladyfingers and cover with the rest of cream mixture.
- Shave the favorite chocolate bar on the cream using a grater.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.