Maple & white choc cookies
Member recipe by recipe_fairy
ServingsServes 1 - 24 Cookies
- 260g all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 130g caster sugar
- 140g soft, light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 210g white chocolate chips or chunks
- 1 tsp maple syrup for each cookie you make.
- Mix together the flour and salt, set aside.
- Beat the butter and the sugar together, then add the egg and vanilla.
- Gradually fold in the flour mixture and then stir in the chocolate by hand.
- Wrap the dough in clingfilm and chill in the fridge for 1 hour (this is optional but improves quality of your cookies.)
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 and line or grease a baking tray.
- Roll even sized pieces of the cookie dough in your hands to form a ball, flatten them down with the palm of your hand and place on the baking tray.
- Drizzle each cookie with 1 tsp or 1/2 tsp depending on how big you have made your cookies.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes until they start to go golden.