Member recipe by baffy232004
A mouth watering protein burst of sweetness for people on the Atkins diet.
- 1 Large Egg
- 2oz Soft Cream Cheese
- 0.5 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract/Flavouring
- 2 Teaspoons of Splenda
- Melt the 2oz of Soft Cream Cheese in the microwave until it melts down. Around 30-45 seconds.
- Beat the Egg and add to the Soft Cream Cheese, also add the Splenda and the Vanilla Extract.
- Mix all of the ingredients together and place back in the microwave for a further 1 minute, keep an eye on it as may burst if in to long.
- Will look like an omelette but tastes amazing.