wittens italian pasta sauce!!!
Member recipe by georgewitten123
- 25g plain flour
- 25g margarine
- 250ml milk
- 50g cheese (grated)
- halve a teaspoon of mustard powder
- salt and pepper
- 80g bacon
- 50g mushroom
- 50g peas
- 50g sweetcorn
- 120g pasta (spaghetti)
- put flour margarine mustard powder ans milk into a saucpan, put the saucepan on a high temperature. stir with hand whisk constantly throughout cooking progress
- cook bacon in oven, whilst still stirring sauce. make sure the sauce doesnt boil!
- use another saucepan and boil pasta until cooked. when the sauce has become thick, stir the sauce into the pasta, add peas sweetcorn and mushrooms.
- chop or slice bacon into small pieces then adsd them to
- serve with a smile!