Chocolate Rolo Cheesecake
Member recipe by kyranchandler
This is a cheesecake that is great to share with family or friends. This a really simple but lovely cheesecake and is great with a finishing touch of sprinkled rolos on top.
- 1 packet of digested biscuits
- 3 packets of rolo family packs
- 1 tub of mascapone
- 2 tubs of chocalet Philadelphia
- 1/2 a block of butter
- Break the packet of biscuits into a bowl then crush into crums with a rolling pin. Then put the crushed biscuits into a greased tin a put into a freezer for an hour.
- Now mix the philadelphia with the mascapone into another bowl use a electric wisk to make it nice and creamy.
- Now melt two packets of rolos. Then take the biscuits out of the freezer and put the melted rolos on top.
- Now put the Philadelphia over the rolos and sprinkle the other packet of rolos over the top. (for best results chop the rolos into 1/4)
- Finaly put the cheesecake into the fridge and leave overnight for best results. Or leave for a few hours.