Marmalade & Cranberry Flapjack
Member recipe by lilmzbass
ServingsServes 1 - 16 Squares
- 400g Rolled Oats
- 150g Cranberries
- 225g Unsalted butter
- 125g Demarera sugar
- 150g Orange marmalade
- Finely grated zest of 2 oranges
- Cover the cranberries in boiling water and leave for 10 minutes to soften and swell. Then drain.
- Melt the butter slowly in a large pan, add the demerera sugar, marmalade and zest, and slowly bring to a very medium heat. Stir in the oats and drained cranberries.
- Grease or line a 25cm square tin or similar. Spoon in the mixture and pack well into the corners.
- Heat the oven to 180 CÂ (350 F) and bake in the centre of the oven for about 25 minutes, until golden and lightly coloured around the edges.
- Take out of the oven and let it get warm before cutting it into squares.