Stilton stuffed mushrooms.
Member recipe by markely63
ServingsServes 1 - 6 Portions
- 1 tblsp Olive Oil
- 4 shallots , finely chopped
- 150g white breadcrumbs
- 125g Blue Shropshire Cheese grated
- 2 tbsp parsley, freshly chopped
- 6 open flat mushrooms
- Heat the oil in a pan and add shallots. Cook on a low heat until the shallots brown and begin to soften.
- In a bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, shallots, Blue Shropshire cheese and herbs. Mix until well combined.
- Peel and remove the stems from the mushrooms and divide the stuffing mix between the mushrooms Ã¢ÂÂ lightly pressing the stuffing into the base of the mushrooms.
- Place the prepared mushrooms onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until the breadcrumbs have turned golden and the cheese has melted.