Simple Stuffed mushrooms
Member recipe by veggiehedgie
- 8 large mushrooms (portobello is good)
- 100g cheddar cheese - grated
- 50g mozzarella - grated
- 80g garlic butter
- Balsamic vinegar
- Preheat grill. Put mushrooms in grill with stalks facing down and grill for 5 minutes.
- Turn mushrooms over and grill for another 5 minutes.
- Turn them over again and grill for a further 2 minutes.
- Turn them with the stalks facing up and evenly distribute the garlic butter and cheese. Grill for 1 minute or until melted.
- Put on plates (2 mushrooms per person) and sprinkle over vinegar. Enjoy.