The Fluffernutter Sandwich
Member recipe by marshmallowfluff1
Do what the Americans do and indulge in an original Fluffernutter sandwich, a rich combination of Marshmallow Fluff and Peanut Butter, between two slices of fresh, thick bread! Now that's what we call a guilty treat!
- 2 eggs
- 120ml milk
- 2 slices of white bread
- Butter for frying
- 2tbsp peanut butter
- 2tbsp Vanilla Marshmallow Fluff
- Lightly whisk the eggs in a bowl then stir in the milk.
- Place the bread slices, one at a time, into the bowl letting slices soak up egg mixture for a few seconds, then carefully turn to coat the other side.
- Over medium-low heat, heat a frying pan and add the butter. Transfer the bread slices to the pan and cook until golden, turn the slices over and brown on the other side.
- Remove from the pan and spread one slice with the fluff and spread the other with the peanut butter.
- Place the slices together and serve.