Marshmallow Fluff Cupcake
Member recipe by marshmallowfluff1
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Cakes
We're a nation of cupcake lovers, so to keep your cake addiction at bay, try treating yourself and your friends to the light and dreamy Ultimate Marshmallow Fluff Cupcake!
- Marshmallow Fluff cupcakes:
- 175g unsalted butter, softened
- 175g caster sugar
- 3 medium eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Marshmallow Fluff
- 175g self raising flour, sifted
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Marshmallow Fluff butter cream frosting:
- 150g butter, softened
- 300g icing sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 200g Vanilla Marshmallow Fluff
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F/180C/Gas 4. Line a 12-hole muffin tray with paper cases.
- Beat together the butter and sugar until pale and creamy. Gradually add in the eggs until just combined.
- Add 2 tbsp of Vanilla Marshmallow Fluff and gently fold in the flour, then milk and vanilla extract.
- Divide the mixture into the muffin cases.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until well risen and springy to the touch then cool completely on a wire rack.
- To make the Marshmallow Fluff butter cream frosting, beat together the softened butter, icing sugar and milk until smooth.
- Gradually add the Vanilla Marshmallow Fluff large spoonfuls at a time, until all is incorporated.
- Transfer the frosting into a piping bag with a large nozzle and pipe in swirls over the cooled cupcakes.