Cheeky Chicken Spaghetti.
Member recipe by niamhclark100
Perfect for a dinner party or a romantic meal for two. Good to cook with the children as well!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp each of dried oregano and basil
- salt and pepper
- 8 oz whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 3-4 tsp minced garlic
- olive oil
- cheese to garnish (optional)
- Chop up the chicken breasts into pieces and season with the dried basil and oregano.
- Cook pasta according to directions on the box.
- While pasta cooks, add olive oil to a skillet on high heat. Saute garlic for 1-2 minutes and then add tomatoes and reduce heat to medium-high. Saute about 3-4 minutes.
- Add chicken to the tomatoes and garlic and saute for another 1-2 minutes to heat the chicken up. Drain pasta and mix with the chicken, tomatoes and garlic mixture.
- Serve with either grated parmesean or shredded mozzarella cheese.