BBQ Chicken & bacon melt
Member recipe by beckygrist
- Chicken breast (2 breast for two people, 3 for 3 people, and so on)
- BBQ Sauce
- Slice of bacon
- Wrap the bacon around the chicken breast and put on a tray in the oven (190 degrees) until chicken is cooked. (Around 20-30 mins)
- When cooked transfer into a small, deep dish - a bowl will do. Squirt the BBQ sauce all over the chicken then top with loads of grated cheese!!
- Put back into the oven for 5 mins or untill cheese is melted and the bbq sauce is hot!
- Eat and enjoy, goes well with potatoe wedges and brocolli!!