Crab Potato Skins
Member recipe by seafoodandeatit
- 1 pack of Seafood & Eat It Fifty Fifty
- 2 Baking Potatoes
- Cheddar Cheese, grated
- Spring Onions
- Bake the potatoes in oil and salt.
- When cooked, halve and scrape out the potato.
- Put the empty skins back in the oven for 5 minutes to crisp up a little.
- Mash the potato with a little butter, add the chopped spring onion, a little mustard and the crab then mix well.
- Take the skins from the oven, add the crab mix and top with grated cheese. Put under the grill till the cheese starts to bubble.