Goat Cheese in parma ham
Member recipe by jdeclerc
- 3 slices parma ham
- 1 thick slice goat cheese
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- handful fresh coriander, chervil and flatleaf parsley, leaves only, to serve
- Lay the slices of parma ham on a board so that they overlap slightly and place the cheese in the centre. Fold the parma ham around the cheese to enclose it completely.
- Heat the oil in a small frying pan and fry the parcel for 2-3 minutes on all sides, or until crisp and golden-brown all over.
- To serve, place the herbs in the centre of a serving plate and top with the cheese parcel.