Double Chocolate Cupcakes
Member recipe by isobellybutton
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Cakes
These easy to make and delicious cupcakes are great for parties and are so yummy you will want to eat the lot.
- For the cupcakes:
- 100g, caster sugar
- 100g, soft butter
- 75g, self-raising flour
- 25g, cocoa powder
- 2 medium-large eggs
- 100g-150g chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 190C (175C fan assisted) 375F, Gas mark 5. Place 12 paper cupcake cases into a cupcake tin.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy then gradually add the egg beating well all the time.
- Gently stir in the flour (or use the pulse setting on a mixer) adding it bit by bit.
- poon the mixture evenly into the 12 paper cases and bake for 15-20 minutes on the middle shelf of the oven.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool on a cooling rack.