- 1 onion, chopped
Onions are endlessly versatile and an essential ingredient in countless recipes. Native to Asia…
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- thumb-sized piece ginger, roughly chopped
Mainly grown in Jamaica, Africa, India, China and Australia, ginger is the root of the plant. It…
- 4 tbsp korma paste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 50g ground almond, plus extra to serve (optional)
- 4 tbsp sultana
- 400ml chicken stock
- ¼ tsp golden caster sugar
- 150g pot 0% fat Greek yogurt
- small bunch coriander, chopped
Put the onion, garlic and ginger in a food processor and whizz to a paste. Tip the paste into a large high-sided frying pan with 3 tbsp water and cook for 5 mins. Add the korma paste and cook for a further 2 mins until aromatic.
Stir the chicken into the sauce, then add the ground almonds, sultanas, stock and sugar. Give everything a good mix, then cover and simmer for 10 mins or until the chicken is cooked through.
Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the yogurt and some seasoning, then scatter over the coriander and flaked almonds, if using. Serve with brown or white basmati rice.