Xmas Cinnamon+Cashew Cookies
Member recipe by cook13
ServingsServes 1 - 6 Cookies
- 150g self-raising flour
- 75g margerine
- 75g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 drop of vanilla essence
- cashew nuts- desired amount (no more than 150g for 6 cookies)
- half-teaspoon of cinnamon
- Wash hands and put your apron on!
- Weigh and measure ingrediants.
- Preheat oven 180 degrees/Gas 4
- PPut egg in to a mixing bowl and whish with a fork. Put brown sugar, self-raising flour and in the mixing bowl.
- Then put the margerine in another bowl and cream it. Then put it with the sugar and flour and mix mix them together.
- Add cinnamon.
- Get another bowl pour in cashew nuts and smash with a rolling pin.
- Mix together with wooden spoon and put spoonfulls on to a baking tray(s)
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool then enjoy!