Sweet spiced nuts
Member recipe by amyndaz
- 1 orange
- 2 tbsp of light brown sugar
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of mixed spice
- A bag of mixed nuts
- Get a frying pan and squeeze the juice of one orange into the pan, put over a medium heat.
- Mix in the spices and the sugar. Dependent on how much of a coating you want, and how strong you want the flavours to be then you may want to alter the quantities.
- Add in the mixed nuts and stir to ensure they are all coated.
- Continue to fry the nuts and allow to caramelise and roast, with occasional stirring. This should take between 5-10 mins.