Chicken Stir Fry
Member recipe by lois98
a quick easy meal that tastes great and is brilliant for a school night!
- 1 clove Garlic
- thumsize piece of Root Ginger
- 2tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1medium Onion
- 1tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 Red Pepper
- handfull Mangé Tout
- handfull Baby Corn
- handfull Bean Sprouts
- 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 300g Fine Noodles (or whatever is enough for you)
- Cruch the garlic, finely chop the Ginger and chop the spring onions. Cut all the Vegetables and chicken breast and heat the Wok. Add the chicken and stir fry on a high heat until it is cooked through.
- And the Vegetables, Garlic and Ginger then constantly stir fryfor 5 mins (or until vegetables are softended).
- Add the Soy sauce, bean sprouts and noodlesthe continue to stir fry for 2-3 mins- until noodles are piping hot.