mint and rosmery Lamb steak
Member recipe by webbet
yummmy yummy yummy and the mint and rosmery go really well with this lamb steak
- 4 good lamb steak
- 8 sprigs of mint (about 18 leaves)
- 8 sprigs of rosmary
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 6 tbsp of olive oil
- salt and pepper to season
- chop mint and rosmary, mix with the oil and garlic and season in big bowl or shallow bottom square tub.
- Rub steak with the oil mixture . cover with cling film and leave to marinate in fridge for ( 3-4),but if in rush 1 hour will do just fine .
- Once marinated put in medium heat griddle pan or frying pan .
- cook for 4 - 5 minutes ( turning half way ) for medium well done ( 6 -7 ) minutes ,but check to see if it is cook to your preference.
- serve with chargrilled baby gem lettues and home made mash .