Member recipe by mquin66893
- Fresh Chicken 500 gm
- Fresh water melon 250 gm
- Onion chopped 5
- Green Chilly 1 chopped
- Baby Corn 150 gm
- corn flour 1/2 cup
- black pepper
- olive oil
- cassava 300 gm
- Clean all thing with water and boil chicken with little table spoon olive oil and salt in water for 10 min
- cut all thing and put out chicken and clean it and put oil in pan for a little and fried the chicken till golden color
- use stock of chicken which is boiled in water and put drumstick and boil it for 10 min more .
- after fried chicken put out the chicken and in pan put oil again fried the onion green chilly and put stock of chicken in it with all vegetables we are using and add little corn flour to make curry thick according to you .
- put black pepper according to your taste and no need of salt .
- In end add chicken piece and boil it for 5 minute more
- add water melon in end for sweet taste
- Serve Hot with simple rice or vegetable rice