Aubergine salad - Epestrefe
Member recipe by erinyx
- 2 good size aubergines
- 2-3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- smoked paprika to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Remove the stalk of the aubergines, then place in the grill, on the BBQ and let cook until the skin turns black and cracks open.
- Place them on a chopping board and with a sliding motion remove the flesh and then chop it
- Put the aubergine flesh in a colander allowing to drain all of its water and cool down. * you can freeze it at this stage and finish it off when needed *
- Place the aubergine, the garlic and the mayonnaise in a mixing bowl and mix them with a fork.
- Add the balsamic, season with salt and pepper and place in the fridge until you are ready for the table