Meat Lovers Pasta
Member recipe by rowangiggles
A delicious tomato, bacon and sausage pasta that's really easy to make!
- 2 Onions
- 3 Cloves Of Garlic
- 8 Rashers Of Bacon
- 8 frankfurters
- 1 Packet Of Pancheta
- 1 Tin Of Tomatoes
- Half A Box Of Tomato Passata
- 2 Drops Of Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 A Packet Of Pasta
- Chop up the onion, garlic and bacon and chop the frankfurters into small rounds.
- Put them all in a frying pan and cook until everything is just turning brown (the onions may be done a little before so you may want to add the bacon and the sausages a few minuets before hand)
- Next add the tin of tomatoes and the passata.
- Pu a pan of water on to boil.
- stir the sauce and add the Worcestershire sauce and a sprinkle of salt and pepper and turn the heat down and leave it to simmer.
- Put the pasta on and follow the instructions on the packet.
- Once the pasta is ready mix it in with the sauce then your done!