Spanish olive winter salad
Member recipe by olivesfromspain
- 150g of mixed Spanish olives
- 1 small tin of sardines in oil
- 1 small jar of artichoke hearts
- 2 purple chicory endives
- A splash of Sherry vinegar
- A pinch of salt flakes
- Open all your tin of sardines and drain from most of the oil away as we will keep a bit to dress the salad.
- Open your jar of artichokes and cut the artichoke hearts into halves.
- Take your chicory and carefully pull away each leaf, then wash to ensure that all soil has been removed.
- Take a colourful mixture of green, black and turning of colour olives from their jar/tin (pitted or non-pitted it's up to you)
- Take the ingredients and mix together on a colourful plate or bowl, and then splash with sherry vinegar and olive oil for flavour, finally season to taste with the salt flakes.