Mini Satay Chicken Skewers
Member recipe by thaitaste
ServingsServes 1 - 16 Pieces
Chicken Satay Sticks are always a firm favourite at any party and perfect for any Christmas celebrations.
- 2 - 3 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 150g Thai Taste Satay Peanut Sauce
- 2 tbsp Thai Taste Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Shredded spring onion and red chilli, to garnish
- Soak 16 bamboo skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut each chicken breast into 4 long slices lengthways and then in half horizontally to give you 16 pieces.
- Place the chicken into a large bowl and add 100g satay sauce and the sweet chilli sauce. Toss until the chicken is evenly covered. Leave to marinade for about 30 minutes.
- Thread the chicken in a zigzag onto the bamboo skewer.
- Cook the chicken under a preheated grill for 4-6 minutes turning occasionally or until cooked through.
- Serve the satay sticks with a squeeze of lime juice, sprinkled with the shredded spring onion and chilli, alongside the remaining satay sauce as a dip